I’ve been asked a lot about recipes I use for freezer cooking. I think that many recipes can easily become freezer meals. Assemble the ingredients and place into freezer bags so all you have to do is cook it!
In my freezer you will usually find:
- Montreal steak
- Herbed flank steak
- Marinaded chicken (chicken breast with Italian dressing) This is great grilled!
- Herbed chicken (coconut oil & Herb de Provance)
- Hissin’ chicken (coconut oil & paprika, cooked @ 350 for 445 minutes on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet)
- Buttermilk chicken
- Honey chicken
- Stuffed Cheesy Chicken
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken
- Breakfast casserole
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread (baked and then frozen)
- ZuCakes (baked and then frozen)
- Banana bread/cake (baked and then frozen)
Here’s a post about Freezer Cooking in general.
Other places to get recipes: