I have been planning for the New Year!
I have my new planner that I’m in LOVE with, it really seems awesome!
I’ve bought my Motivated Mom’s app!
I have my Gratitude Journal.
I did a horrible job at my goals last year. I think I was a little overzealous, plus I had no idea that God would place me on a different path. I’m going to try and be more realistic this year.
- Memorize 6 scriptures
- Participate in at least two Bible Studies
- Continue to give
- Read a yearly devotional and read at least four other religious books.
- Read and pray with kids 5x/week
- Each kid gets a monthly “date” with Mom or Dad
- Have a monthly game night
- Sit down as a family to eat dinner at least 4x/week
- Monthly date with my husband
- Read Moments with You: Daily Connections for Couples (going to try this again!)
- Read at least two marriage books.
- Have quiet time 5x/week
- Take weekly baths
- Exercise, starting with 1-2x/week working up to 3-4x/week
- Drink lemon/honey water daily
- Pay off credit card
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University DVD Home Study Kit (9 Week Course) 2012 Release (going to try this again)
- The Legacy Journey DVD Home Study Kit (I hope I can get to this this year.)
- Have a fully funded 6 month savings
- Post on FB at least 4x/week
- Follow up with 10-15 people a week
- Hold at least 6 classes or Make N’ Takes
- Be Gold rank
- Do Motivated Mom’s 5x/week
I have been a little discouraged when it’s come to my blog. It’s not growing like I’d like and I’m not making any money at all. I know I put it on the back burner after I started the oils. I have a feeling that is going to stay the same this year. I am getting frustrated because I don’t feel like I’m reaching people or really helping. However, I’m not ready to totally walk away either. I would like to hear from people about what they would like to see posted on the blog. So until I feel called to focus more on the blog or start hearing from readers, I will try to post 2-4 times a week. I am planning on doing a weekly oil post, switching Thankful Thursday to Gratituesday, doing a weekly post on the monthly Parenting Challenge, and every once in a while another post. As always, please feel free to contact me and let me know if you have any questions and/or any suggestions on what you’d like me to post.
I hope you all have an amazing New Year and I hope you reach all of your goals!