I love this cupcake! I like to eat it with caramel, everyone else in my family likes them plain. Whenever I make these, I’m always asked for the recipe, so here goes!)
I got the recipe from: (Pampered Chef calls them Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes)
SEASON’S BEST RECIPE COLLECTION fall/ Winter 2006 (this is such a good collection, there are so many I still haven’t tried but really want to and a couple that I make All. The. Time!
3/4 c buter (not margarine)
1/2 c toasted pecans (I usually use more!) 😉
1 and 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 and 1/4 c packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp double strength vanilla (or I just use 1 tsp of regular)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray Silicone Cupcake Pan and set aside
- microwave butter 30 seconds at a time until melted, set aside
- combine chopped up pecans, flour, baking powder and salt, mix well and set aside
- add brown sugar, eggs and vanilla to the butter and whisk until smooth
- add butter mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined
- using a large scoop, place a level scoop of batter into each well of pan
- bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown
- remove from the oven and let cakes cool for 5 minutes in the pan
These are so good. I’ve bought a few other festive silicone cake pans for different occasions!
I have learned not to make more than two batches at a time!
We also love this sauce on ice cream
Pampered Chef did not contact me to write this post, I just really love these cakes!!
Amazon links are affiliate links!